27th of September to the 4th of October 2020
Join Jenny on this 8 day tour around the island
of Sicily in conjunction with Iberian Wine Tours.
Sicily is a delightful island set in the sparkling seas of the Mediterranean, as famous for its food as for its diverse cultural legacy that spans the ancient Greeks to the Spanish.
Autumn is the perfect time of the year to see the island in all it’s glory. Along with fantastic wine visits we also get to taste home made food, eat in a Michelin star restaurant as well as
enjoying some spectacular cultural highlights. Undoubtedly this trip to Sicily is bound to exhilarate the senses of any food and wine lover.
- Michelin star dinner in Palermo
- Walking tour of Palermo
- Traditional Sicilian family made lunch
- Marsala tasting at top producer
- Stroll and gelato in Trapani
- Visit world’s largest archaeological site
- Chocolate tasting in Modica
- Drink wine on the slopes of Mount Etna
- Visit the crater of Mount Etna
- Many top class winery visits
Tour Price (per person sharing) $4,400.00
Single Supplement $700
Firriato Baglio Soria, Pellegrino, Donnafugata, Planeta, Arianna Occhipinti, Benanti, Romeo del Castello, La Gelsomina
What's Included & Extensions
- 1 night Quinto Canto, Palermo
- 2 nights at the Hotel Elimo, Erice
- 2 nights Itria Palace Hotel, Ragusa
- 2 nights Grand Miramare Hotel, Taormina
- Private transport by luxury coach
- Tour manager
- Breakfast daily; 6 lunches/ 5 dinners
- Visits and activities as specified
For further information please take a look at
the Iberian Wine Tours Website and contact Jenny directly for detailed answers to any questions you may have.