7th to the 14th of June 2020
Join Jenny on this 8 day tour around the island
of Sicily in conjunction with Iberian Wine Tours.
Sicily is a delightful island set in the sparkling seas of the Mediterranean, as famous for its food as for its diverse cultural legacy that spans the ancient Greeks to the Spanish.
June is the perfect time of the year to see the island in all it’s glory. Along with fantastic wine visits we also get to taste home made food, eat in a Michelin star restaurant as well as
enjoying some spectacular cultural highlights. Undoubtedly this trip to Sicily is bound to exhilarate the senses of any food and wine lover.
- Michelin star dinner in Palermo
- Walking tour of Palermo
- Traditional Sicilian family made lunch
- Marsala tasting at top producer
- Stroll and gelato in Trapani
- Cookery class at top winery
- Visit world’s largest archaeological site
- Chocolate tasting in Modica
- Drink wine on the slopes of Mount Etna
- Visit the crater of Mount Etna
- Many top class winery visits
Firriato Baglio Soria,Pellegrino, Donnafugata, Planeta, Arianna Occhipinti, Benanti, Romeo del Castello, La Gelsomina
What's Included & Extensions
- 1 night Quinto Canto, Palermo
- 2 nights at the Hotel Elimo, Erice
- 2 nights San Giorgio Palace, Ragusa
- 2 nights Grand Miramare Hotel, Taormina
- Private transport by luxury coach
- Tour manager
- Breakfast daily; 6 lunches/ 5 dinners
- Visits and activities as specified
For pricing and further information please take
a look at the Iberian Wine Tours Website and contact Jenny directly for detailed answers to any questions you may have.