Private Tour Only
Join Jenny on our 10 day tour to Chile &
Argentina in conjunction with Taste Vacations.
This Taste Vacation takes us to the major wine
areas in both Chile and Argentina. Both countries are captivating destinations for wine lovers, with an astounding range of landscapes, grape varietals and micro-climates. In Chile, we visit the
Maipo, Apalta, Colchagua, Casablanca, and Aconcagua wine valleys. In Argentina, we visit the famed wine-producing areas near Mendoza: Lujan de Cuyo, Maipu, and the up-and-coming Uco
- Create your own private group with a minimum of only 6 people
- Explore multiple wine regions in both Chile and Argentina
- Cross the Andes by plane, with views of the continent’s highest peak (Aconcagua)
- Visit and taste at over a dozen wineries, including blending your own wine at Viña San Esteban
- Enjoy the wonderful people and relaxed pace of two sophisticated South American countries
- Lovely upscale hotels, great food and plenty of vino!
- Location: Chile & Argentina
- Public Tour Dates: October 28 – November 5, 2020
- Trip Price Per Person: $4,250
Flight from Santiago, Chile to Mendoza, Argentina (estimated to be $400) is additional. We will purchase this for you and include this cost on your invoice.
- Optional single supplement: $1,100
- Host: Jenny Siddall
- Meals: All meals except two dinners (we have rather filling late lunches on two of those days)
Private Tour Option
- Private Tours are available to book with your own group on any date you choose, given guide and lodging availability
- Trip Price: $4,250 per person (single supplement $1,100)
- Minimum: 6 people – contact us for pricing for smaller groups
- Customizations to the itinerary possible with additional per person fees
- Please note – Our pricing is based on double occupancy lodging. If upon finalizing your private trip, your group has a solo traveler in a room without a
roommate, the single supplement becomes mandatory. This amount will differ depending on the itinerary.
Create your own private group
For further information please take a look at the Taste
Vacations Website and contact Jenny directly for detailed answers to any questions you may have.